star persona feedback and learner response.

Amrit's video:

WWW: I think the music suited the video perfectly, I liked how the video was actually a makeover of an actual fiction character and I think that the pictures at the beginning that showed a before and at the end, an after, was a good idea because it showed the contrast between the makeup.
EBI: It would have been a little better to have a transition which would add a nice video effect.

Anisa's video:

WWW: I liked how the ending showed how the makeover looked like from a different angle.
EBI: I think that there should have been different music.

Annya's video:
WWW: I liked how much detail there was in the transformation of the zombie such as the flesh wound on her cheek which was nice.
EBI: I think the video was a bit too sped up and her eye movements kinda spooked me.

I think I could improve on my own work by filming it on a camera instead of a phone and I think I should have made the video a little bit more edited because I only ended up adding around 4 effects to the video and it would have made a much better video if it was slightly more edited.I think the aspect of CLAMPS that I used effectively was lighting because you could see all the detail of the makeup and the room was well lit.I think the costume and setting could have been better. I have learnt that the narrative is an important aspect to a video. I really think I should plan my videos better but certainly I will because only this time I was not prepared and in the future I will do the task more earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mise en scene analysis.

Editing: blog task

Editing video task and learner response